Yo-Kai Watch manga launch in North America on November 3rd 2015

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by yokai watch fans, Oct 5, 2015.

Tags:
  1. yokai watch fans

yokai watch fans
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

The official english version of the Yo-Kai Watch manga by Noriyuki Konishi will launch in North America on November 3rd 2015.

The manga is distributed by VIZ Media under its Perfect Square imprint. It is rated "A" for All Ages and will be available exclusively in print on a bi-monthly basis.

Volumes 1 and 2 will launch on November 3, 2015. Volumes 3 and 4 will launch on January 5, 2016 and March 1, 2016 respectively.

2. AmberSmith

AmberSmith
    Expand Collapse

It honestly seems like it's going to take such a long time to even get here. I mean I get that they opened it to Japan first, but it does stink. I'm not the kind of person who likes to wait, so that is why I say that. I'm are that it is worth the wait though.

3. randy4lyfe

randy4lyfe
    Expand Collapse

I am so excited to see the American version! I know there will be a huge fan base around it with in a years time. It is a beautifully written story.

4. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    Expand Collapse

This is exciting because it's so close to the time! I mean we only have a couple more weeks and then it will be out! I know that I'll be watching it as soon as it comes out. And like @randy4lyfe said, it seems like there is a good fan base now. I mean I have to agree with that. And it is a very well written story like you said.