Yo-Kai Watch English Dub Episode 17 Discussion

Discussion in 'Episodes' started by jibanyan, Jan 2, 2016.

1. jibanyan

jibanyan
    Expand Collapse

Title: Komasan: Movin' On Up Episode 1, Yo-Kai Cynake, Yo-Kai Rockabelly, Manjimutt: The Great Dog Escape: Episode 6, Komasan: Movin' On Up Episode 1, Yo-Kai Cynake, Yo-Kai Rockabelly, Manjimutt: The Great Dog Escape: Episode 6

Air date: January 1, 2016

Channel: Disney XD

Air time: 5PM

Description: Komasan takes a job at the toy company Dandai as a janitor, and accidentally inspires the president to create a line of various toys and a mascot character that get popular, prompting Komasan's promotion. On Mother's Day, Nate's mother is possessed by the Yo-Kai Cynake, who makes her unappreciative of her gifts. Later, a wild trend of belly dancing with a strange face on the dancer's stomach takes the city and Nate's class by storm, but Nate discovers it is because of the Yo-Kai Rockabelly. Manjimutt is happy he will be freed from Alcatraz, but is surprised when the warden accidentally frees another dog-like inmate instead of him, leaving him to Charlie's wrath.

2. theawesome1

theawesome1
    Expand Collapse

Im not sure if I wanna watch this epsiode simply because of the rockabelly segment it feels too weird for me But i made a promsie that I would watch all the epsiodes