Yo-kai Land App Launched for iOS and Android

Discussion in 'General' started by supafan089, Oct 8, 2015.

1. supafan089

supafan089
    Expand Collapse

Official Yo-Kai Watch mobile app called Yo-kai Land has launched for iOS and Android devices.

The app features a Wiki with details of all the Yo-Kai. Users can scan medals from Hasbro into the app to unlock special features and hidden bonuses for each Yo-Kai.

2. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    Expand Collapse

That is great! I mean honestly it seems like it will be a good app, and I'm thinking about getting it. I actually didn't know that they had something like this, so it's good that they do. They are just able to get even more publicity that way!

3. lilyrae

lilyrae
    Expand Collapse

That is awesome. I always love when new games come out with apps. I think that it's very helpful because then in the end you are able to get more information about the game. I have always been into getting more info about the games that I pay because I like to know the ins and outs of the games that I play.

4. AmberSmith

AmberSmith
    Expand Collapse

This is great, because I had been hearing a lot about this, but didn't know when it was coming out. I'm going to have to download it because I think that it would be something cool to check out.