Who is Nate?

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Ashmilk, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Ashmilk

Ashmilk
    Expand Collapse

Nate is an 11-year-old boy who is often considered extremely average in all manners, a fact that bothers him. While out in the forest, he happens upon a capsule machine standing under a derelict sacred tree. Purchasing one of the capsules, he frees Whisper and is given the Yo-kai Watch, allowing him to see and make friends with Yo-kai, as well as summon them into battle.

I feel like he is easy to have common ground with to both kids and adults. He views himself as average and nothing special. This is the way most 7 to 27 year olds feel from one time or another. Some their whole lives. He finds something that not only makes him special but he begins to really appreciate himself as a person, not how others see him.

2. RyanFritz

RyanFritz
    Expand Collapse

This is just another great character. I mean I think that they do a great job with these characters just because they make them so relatable. I think that's the one thing that people really like about characters. I know that when I watch a new show I always like the characters that I can relate to more, so I think that this is just another great character they have.

3. lilyrae

lilyrae
    Expand Collapse

I think that Nate is going to be a good character. He seems like you said that he will be relatable. I mean seeing yourself as pretty average, that's what most people think of themselves. I mean the ones who aren't very self centered. I do have to say that I think I will really like his character.