Story of the game

Discussion in 'General' started by RyanFritz, Oct 9, 2015.

1. RyanFritz

RyanFritz
    Expand Collapse

I'm not sure if anyone has heard anything about how well the story will be, but I'm just wondering. I didn't know if they had anything online like a video or an article. I've tried to look for some stuff about the game and I honestly couldn't find a ton about the story. I might just be looking in the wrong place. So, how is the story in the game?

2. randy4lyfe

randy4lyfe
    Expand Collapse

This may help?

I am not sure what you mean exactly. The game on the 3DS will be similar to the actual story. You basically go around as Nate and friends controlling bad spirits.

3. RyanFritz

RyanFritz
    Expand Collapse

I mean like what is the whole premise of the story? But, yes that does help thank you for that. I wasn't sure before what the whole idea behind the game was. I'm sorry about the confusion.

4. Casanuva

Casanuva
    Expand Collapse

Basically, you gain the ability to see yokai. Every chapter you take on some task to help someone. At the end of each chapter, you fight a boss. Whisper is confused as to why so many powerful yokai he doesn't know are appearing, and that turns into the more overarching plot of a yokai invasion. I don't want to spoil it for you by going into more detail, but that's essentially what happens.

5. RyanFritz

RyanFritz
    Expand Collapse

Thank you! I'm glad that some did explain. I did buy the game though, so I did figure it out. Haha. But thank you for that.