Characters your don't like?

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Komasan, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Komasan

Komasan
    Expand Collapse

It can be for any reason. Share which character or characters you don't like and why.

[​IMG]

I personally don't like Lamedian. I don't know why but his design is just awful to me. He looks too goofy, like I know that is not really saying much but I am not a fan.

2. PranksterGirl

PranksterGirl
    Expand Collapse

Will I don't like the Legendary Yo-kai Spoilerina

3. Whissu

Whissu
    Expand Collapse

Anime Nate and Katie. Nate is an annoying jerk and Katie is just unbearable.

4. Komasan

Komasan
    Expand Collapse

Nate is a bit annoying so I can see that. Reminds me of someone I went to school with actually but his name was Nick. Close enough lol

5. SSKenny

SSKenny
    Expand Collapse

Honestly I don't see the appeal with Draggie. It's not that I don't like him, it's just that he seems to be up there with the fan faves and I just don't see it?
    However, Yo-Kai I really don't like all depends on what you watch.
    If we're watching the Japanese version of the show, there aren't any Yo-Kai jumping out at me that I don't like, and the less interesting characters are only around for one episode anyway, so not enough to cause me any annoyance.
    In the English dub however, please don't hate me.... I can't stand Komasan. I absolutely adore him in the original, screaming 'Mongee Zura' at everything, being so clueless... he's adorable! In the dub however... this whole 'oh my swirls' and tarnation business, I can't stand it!
    As for the game, it's gotta be Robonyan. I mean I worked so hard to get him due to how much I love and adore him in the show, but then in the game he was just a bit of a disappointment really in how he played. Maybe this was because I had a few S ranks by the time I got him, but still, just a little bit of a let down from my expectations I guess.

jazmints likes this.
  6. jazmints

jazmints
    Expand Collapse

[​IMG]

This is one of the few characters I actually know and I am shocked he is considered a favorite. He is cute..ish.. sort of.. maybe? Ehhh! I feel like his design could have been better as well as his personality.

7. Failan_da_yokai_101

Failan_da_yokai_101
    Expand Collapse

I like all of them but if I had to choose one...

...manjimutt.