Watch

Discussion in 'Toys' started by lilyrae, Oct 6, 2015.

1. lilyrae

lilyrae
    Expand Collapse

I have heard that they came out with a watch and just looked it up. I think that it's very cute, but it's not something that I would wear myself if I went out. I don't really wear one anyways, but if I was just around the house then I might wear it for that. I believe that I saw it on Amazon, and it actually wasn't that expensive. Would you buy the Yo-Kai watch?

2. randy4lyfe

randy4lyfe
    Expand Collapse

It is more for kids I believe. Remember the boom of Pokemon and everyone had the Pokedex? Yeah, at this age I wouldn't walk around with it lol.... even though I still have mine xD

3. nyan chan

nyan chan
    Expand Collapse

Here is a review in case you want to learn about it. I don't care, I am getting one and I will wear it!!

4. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    Expand Collapse

Yeah looking at it, it does look like it's a child's watch. I had also heard about this, but I didn't know if it was a more mature looking one. You guys are right because it's also not something that I would wear.

5. AmberSmith

AmberSmith
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, it's not something that I would want to wear outside my house. I think that people would just stare at me funny haha. I mean I would only buy it if I was just going to keep it in the box.

6. Casanuva

Casanuva
    Expand Collapse

I would most definitely buy one! I've given up on not wearing stuff that I like because other people will give me weird looks, while I understand the reasoning behind that. I think it's super cute and even though I'm almost an adult I would love to wear it around and show it off haha

7. SirRedWizard

SirRedWizard
    Expand Collapse

Who say who cares what other people think. If you like it wear it.

8. lilyrae

lilyrae
    Expand Collapse

That is true, I just don't think that it's the style that I would like. I think that there are some people who would love it, but not so much me.

9. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    Expand Collapse

I mean I feel like we should be able to show our support to the show. By being able to wear the stuff and not really care what other people are thinking, I mean I"m sure that there are people out there who are weirder. :p

10. KristinaMari

KristinaMari
    Expand Collapse

Of course. I am a nerd, I'd wear all that go go gadget stuff. No shame!