Whisper's past???

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by whisperfan24, Dec 8, 2015.

Tags:
  1. whisperfan24

whisperfan24
    Expand Collapse

Whisper's past life is unkown.But in one of the episodes in japan said that whisper was childhood friends with a yokai (I forgot the name sorry). so I have no idea about Whisper's past but Whisper is a enjoyable main character.

Ven Vanity likes this.
  2. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    Expand Collapse

I have to agree with you. He's a very enjoyable character, but it would be pretty cool to know more about his background. Maybe later on in some episodes we will get to know more about him.

whisperfan24 likes this.
  3. darkfiend

darkfiend
    Expand Collapse

I think he might be nate's ancestor or something... I heard they go into his background story in YW2

4. Ven Vanity

Ven Vanity
    Expand Collapse

Well didnt ep 47 kinda explain some bits. Like how he worked to that war general dude. Granted that episode modtly talked about Whisboyd ability but still

Regardless I would like to know more. Who was Whisper before he died?? How dod he get sealed into the gashapon? All we have to do is hope we get another episode featuring my favorite yokai butler (sorry Sebastian ,but you are too perfectionist for that title)

5. Komasan

Komasan
    Expand Collapse

I like when series like this have some mystery to their characters. It allows people to give them the background in their on head. I never looked into it any further than you have but I am curious. If they ever do decide to reveal more, I am sure the fans will go nuts!