Getting Toys

Discussion in 'Toys' started by lilyrae, Nov 23, 2015.

1. lilyrae

lilyrae
    Expand Collapse

Where are you getting the toys that you bought? I have been thinking about getting some on eBay, because I'm sure that they have some good ones. I know that people have been posting some sites here, but I love eBay.

2. RyanFritz

RyanFritz
    Expand Collapse

Most of the ones that I have bought have been from eBay and Amazon because they have some of the best prices that I have seen. I mean they do for pretty much anything, so it's always nice ordering from them because they are very trusted.

3. lilyrae

lilyrae
    Expand Collapse

Thanks! I'll have to check those out because I know that they do have some good prices and I"m sure that they would have many of the toys that I want.

4. Whisper

Whisper
    Expand Collapse

I'm going to be buying my merch in my local brick and mortar stores, mostly because I've heard some of the figurines have had paint flaws.

Be careful when buying off of eBay, there's a lot of bootlegged stuff there.

5. lilyrae

lilyrae
    Expand Collapse

Ohh yes, I'm going to have to watch out for that. I usually try to make sure that I do some research before I buy and that the seller has good ratings. The last thing that I want is some bootlegged stuff like you said.

6. Whisper

Whisper
    Expand Collapse

That's wise! Personally I think some bootlegged stuff is entertaining to look at, but with Yo-Kai watch I feel that supporting the franchise here is very important.

7. AmberSmith

AmberSmith
    Expand Collapse

I usually buy mine on sites that I know I can trust. I wouldn't buy them from eBay because I know that there are a lot of people who sell fake stuff on there, and I don't want to spend my hard earned money on that kind of stuff.

8. Whisper

Whisper
    Expand Collapse

You mean you don't want to buy things like this? ;)
    [​IMG]

9. AmberSmith

AmberSmith
    Expand Collapse

Haha that's exactly it. I mean spending a ton of money on something that you really want and ending up with a dud isn't something that I want. When I buy something I typically just make sure that I"m buying something where you can tell that they took the photo, otherwise you don't know the condition the product that you're getting will come in!

10. KristinaMari

KristinaMari
    Expand Collapse

Amazon carries a pretty good sized collection of toys. I am positive eBay has a good selection too, but a lot of them are used and unverified sellers. Amazon is the best bet. Since Yokai Watch is becoming popular in the West, Target, Toys R Us, and Walmart sell toys too!

- http://goo.gl/MlCU8P (Amazon)

- http://goo.gl/neCPGe (Target)

- http://goo.gl/IJS9WW (ToysRUs)

- http://goo.gl/bO4nDH (Walmart)

11. Komasan

Komasan
    Expand Collapse

I'm looking online mostly. I always go for eBay when I want authentic items that are Japanese. Like I get all my Pokemon figures and plushes through them. They tend to be cheaper as well. Well, some do anyways. Not all of them. Some rarer items are a lot more costly!