In stores

Discussion in 'Toys' started by lilyrae, Oct 24, 2015.

1. lilyrae

lilyrae
    Expand Collapse

So, I've never seen any of the toys in the stores, but I was wondering if you can buy them there. I mean maybe once the show comes out here, then they might have them more. I would think that they would start selling them though so that more people could see them and then also wait for the show. So, can you buy them in the stores? Or have you seen any in stores?

2. AmberSmith

AmberSmith
    Expand Collapse

I know that eBay has some that you could buy. I'm not sure about Amazon but that would be another place that you can check out. I don't know if they actually have them in the stores, because I haven't seen them yet.

3. Casanuva

Casanuva
    Expand Collapse

I've been hunting Yokai Watch merch myself. AmiAmi is a reputable site and they have quite a bit of merchandise. I also recommend hunting on Rakuten. They have a lot of PVC figures/action figures/models for really cheap, plus some other stuff. A downside to both of those, however, is that they're based in Japan, so you have to shell out quite a bit for shipping at times, plus customs fees depending on your country. Also, not all stores on Rakuten ship outside Japan at all. If neither of those are an option, I recommend Amazon, but watch out for fraudulent sellers that may sell you crappy bootlegs!
    As for physical stores, I haven't heard much about toys being sold anywhere in the States, with the exception of the Nintendo store in NYC (they had a huge Yokai Watch bash on the U.S. release date).

4. lilyrae

lilyrae
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for sharing those sites! I'm going to have to check them out because they sound like they would be good to check out. I love looking at the toys that they are making. That does stink that sometimes they don't ship outside of Japan.

5. RyanFritz

RyanFritz
    Expand Collapse

There are many stores online that you can buy them at. I'm pretty sure you could look up Yokai Watch toys and you will be able to find them.

6. lilyrae

lilyrae
    Expand Collapse

Thanks, I'll have to check that out because I would love to get some of the toys. I like collecting them.