Yo-Kai Catch

Discussion in 'General' started by Zimri, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Zimri

Zimri
    Expand Collapse

Hey everyone I have decided to make a fan made yo-kai watch site where you can do quests to get cash/yo-kai, buy yo-kai, put yo-kai in your house, explore the world, chat with others, etc.

Now you may think it's a terrible idea to make the site with myfirstworld.com but I have used and learned it so much that I can eventually after lots of work make it look like it wasn't made with my first world.

I do need a co-owner and an artist to design things such as 10-cent gum.

I also forgot to mention thanks to myfirstworld's system there is an option to be an option of many yo-kai humans and get different jobs like catching yo-criminals.

If you are intrested pm me your Skype!

Anyone else who tries to make a yokai game on myfirstworld is copying this idea, please support this and not the stealers.

Lastly if it gets super popular I will see if my friend agrees with trying to make one from scratch.

2. Zimri

Zimri
    Expand Collapse

To test the very first version of the site you will be sent the beta test code, sharing it results in a ban and change of code.

Don't worry the site will look way better in the future.

3. Casanuva

Casanuva
    Expand Collapse

Sounds like a cool concept! I'm an aspiring artist + graphic designer and I'm proficient with Paint Tool Sai and Photoshop as well as Illustrator, depending on which direction you'd want to go with anything I'd be designing for the game. I know absolutely nothing about myfirstworld.com, but if that's alright with you, let me know and I can PM you my Skype!