Great for all ages

Discussion in 'General' started by Danielle Davidson, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    Expand Collapse

I think that the thing that I like the most about Yo-Kai Watch is that anyone from all ages can really enjoy it. I mean I'm 20 and like it, but someone who is 4 years old can also like it. It's one of those things that so many people are able to relate to, and that's something that I think is pretty awesome. What do you guys think? Do you think that anyone can really enjoy the game no matter their age?

2. randy4lyfe

randy4lyfe
    Expand Collapse

Yes any anime series like this does well because it can appeal to not only both sexes, but children, teens and adults. My friends make jokes with me for being in my 20's still watching "cartoons" but I think this stuff is more mature than Family Guy. lol

3. lilyrae

lilyrae
    Expand Collapse

Yes, I do think that this game is great because like @randy4lyfe said, it's great for all ages no matter how old you are. Just like any other anime series. As long as someone is pretty interested in something like this, then they will love it. It doesn't matter if they are 2 or if they're 65.

4. AmberSmith

AmberSmith
    Expand Collapse

That is very true. But that is actually how I think about it. I mean it totally is for pretty much every age group out there. Anyone can really love this game. So, it's okay if you're 40 and you're playing the game or watching the show.

5. Zimri

Zimri
    Expand Collapse

Yeah I defiently think Yo-Kai is for all ages!

6. Komanyan

Komanyan
    Expand Collapse

well actually this is anime not cartoons. cartoons are aimed at younger children while anime is watched by everyone, even adults and the elderly.

7. Casanuva

Casanuva
    Expand Collapse

My mom is in her fifties and I introduced her to Yokai Watch and she really enjoys playing it! That's proof that YW's reach really does extend to both ends of the age spectrum.

8. RyanFritz

RyanFritz
    Expand Collapse

Haha that is awesome! I don't think that my mom would like it that much. She's not into that kind of thing. My brother might, but I've never shown it to him. But you're so right about the ages and how anyone can like it.