Getting it?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Danielle Davidson, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    Expand Collapse

Are you thinking about buying Yo-Kai Watch when it comes out? I've been reading a lot about it and it honestly seems like it would be such a cool game to get. It might not be a typical game that I would get, but I think that it's going to be good. At first I thought that it would just be a Pokemon rip-off, but it really doesn't seem like it will be.

2. lilyrae

lilyrae
    Expand Collapse

I know that I am going to get it because it awesome. I downloaded the demo and it was pretty good. I have to say that I really do enjoy it. I didn't know how good it would be in the end, but they did outdo themselves.

#2 lilyrae, Nov 5, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  3. AmberSmith

AmberSmith
    Expand Collapse

I know that I got it right when it came out, and it was totally worth it. It was a long wait, but it was worth it in the end. I also got the demo when it came out, and that was very good. I knew after I had played that for a couple of hours, it was going to be a good game.

4. Casanuva

Casanuva
    Expand Collapse

I know it hadn't came out when you made this thread, but I love the game! The battle system is cool and not similar to Pokemon at all actually. It can be easy if you're just looking to relax but there are many ways to challenge yourself in it as well.

5. nyan chan

nyan chan
    Expand Collapse

Yeah definitely its easy to get into and hard to master (get all the yo-kai and complete all quests).

6. RyanFritz

RyanFritz
    Expand Collapse

I agree with you. I think that the game was very good. I think that it was one of the best games that I have actually played in a long time.

7. Ven Vanity

Ven Vanity
    Expand Collapse

Whem it is released in my country,yes