Yo-Kai Watch overseas audience

Discussion in 'General' started by darkfiend, Nov 5, 2015.

1. darkfiend

darkfiend
    Expand Collapse

Who do you believe the audience for Yo-Kai View overseas will be? Mainly children, a combine of children and grownups, and so on. Individual stories about Yo-Kai Watch fans are welcome.

2. sizzledizzle

sizzledizzle
    Expand Collapse

There will be a great deal children into Yo-kai Watch simply because they are the target audience but I have noticed a great deal of grownups and teens online who are also interested in Yo-kai Watch.

3. nyan chan

nyan chan
    Expand Collapse

I am fairly certain like with Pokemon, children will be the primary audience. I am an grownup, but I am only interested in the video game.

4. RyanFritz

RyanFritz
    Expand Collapse

I've noticed the same thing. I think that the good thing about Yoaki-Watch is that so many people are able to love it. It's not just for kids. While kids are the main audience like you said, it doesn't have to just be for them. And their parents can also enjoy, which is something that is great.

5. AmberSmith

AmberSmith
    Expand Collapse

I think that pretty much everyone will be able to enjoy this. It's good for all ages which is why I think that it will do well. Even if you have children, they will like it and be able to play the games and watch the show.

6. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    Expand Collapse

I think that since it's so versatile that many people will be watching it and playing the games. I mean it's made like that, so that's one reason why I love it. I'm no child, but that doesn't mean that I can't love this game/show. Even people older than me like it, so it's for such a wide audience which is great.