Some good news for Europe!

Discussion in 'General' started by Komasan, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Komasan

Komasan
    Expand Collapse

source

So this is great! I actually have a few friends over there (online friends) and they were just telling me the other week they have been waiting to play it. I am glad it is finally spreading. I hope it gains and even bigger following. I know I enjoy it but it seems like a lot of people still don't know about it.

2. Diam0ndL4ce

Diam0ndL4ce
    Expand Collapse

This is very cool! I too know people in the UK who have been waiting for this. I met a few people through tumblr. I will have to ask them to join the forum as well. I really love the way it looks.

3. barficecream

barficecream
    Expand Collapse

awww so sweet, this is so good

4. Squid

Squid
    Expand Collapse

Hey im Squid and ive been craving an easy way to interact with the YW community! So what better way to do that then to create a discord group!? If you're interested in joinning and making new friends then please come in, well love to see you there! Keep in mind, as of this time the server is very new and there is a very small amount of people in this server. So if you are interested in helping us grow, then please help spread the word. click the link to join! https://discord.gg/2cT8TC

or copy.