What got you started?

Discussion in 'General' started by Breezy, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Breezy

Breezy
    Expand Collapse

I shared how I got in to Yo-Kai in my introduction thread but I would love to know how others did as well! I never was into anime until now. Funny thing is, I am familiar with yokai art and this is what the series is kind of based on which is pretty cool!

2. Pneuma

Pneuma
    Expand Collapse

My love for Pokemon, it helped get me into other similar games as well like Moco Moco Friends.

3. Bladeheart111x

Bladeheart111x
    Expand Collapse

I got started when I saw MunchingOrange (a Pokémon YouTuber) posted his let's play of the first game. I got my copy of the first game o December 26, 2015, and was hooked ever since.

4. Civil

Civil
    Expand Collapse

I was on YouTube saw a add for this show I was like wtf is this they said streaming on Netflix so I we t on Netflix and said wow this rly sux and I went on sub and i knew that it was just sub and so I bindged my heart out and fell in love

5. ToadalDude

ToadalDude
    Expand Collapse

I started out when I was in fourth grade two years back. I heard about this demo of a cool game called Yo-kai watch and I played it and had fun with the unique battle style, amazing Japanese landscape, and great graphics (better than pokemon!) I soon got the Yo-kai watch game and I played for over 100 hours. Now I got yo-kai watch 2 fleshy souls and am still a fan of the series to this date and I am hyped for the new release, Psychic Specters!