Yo-Kai cosplay

Discussion in 'General' started by SSKenny, Mar 6, 2017.

1. SSKenny

SSKenny
    Expand Collapse

So... any cosplayers out there? :D
    I attend multiple conventions a year, and make my own costumes for them. Last year in November, my borther and I went to MCM in Birmingham, and this was shortly after we had both really gotten into Yo-Kai watch, having marathoned the 112 episoded and 2 films that had been subbed at the time, and playing the 3DS game almost to death. So, we dubbed this con 'Yo-Kai con', and went to it on both days in Yo-Kai attire! The first day, the Saturday, we went as human characters, Keita and Inaho, and the Sunday we went as Yo-Kai, Jinmenken and Ikemenken!
    Pics? Sure!
    [​IMG]
    Ignore the #33, it's a pic stolen from my cosplay timeline (also my brother doesn't know how to smile XD)

[​IMG]
    Yo-Kai hunting... He's not quite the Whismellowman :/

[​IMG]
    Meeting Mr. Epockman :D

[​IMG]
    More Yo-Kai hunting!

[​IMG]
    And the pride and joy, the Yo-Kai cosplays! I think Jinmenken looks better than Ikemenken. We said we'd try to fix him up a bit before we wear them again.
    By the way, we did a performance dance in these costumes too, which was way harder than it looked!

Sorry for this being a MASSIVE post...

Anyone else here cosplay? Would love to see! :D

jazmints likes this.
  2. jazmints

jazmints
    Expand Collapse

How cute!! I have yet to actually go to an event. No one has any fun around here :(

I do have an online friend who goes to conventions all the time. He lives in California. I will have to see if I can get some pics of him and his friends to share on here. I know he has done Yo-Kai in the past!

3. Breezy

Breezy
    Expand Collapse

That is so sweet! I am going to show these to my nephew. He is 8 and all about Yo-Kai. He wants to be one of the characters for this local comic shop event my brother is taking him to.

4. zubrin

zubrin
    Expand Collapse

mi dai il tuo codice amic perfavore

5. Civil

Civil
    Expand Collapse

this is so freaking ugly why are they fat? lol