Jibanyan Pillow!

Discussion in 'Toys' started by Komasan, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Komasan

Komasan
    Expand Collapse

I have been doing some online browsing and came across this:

[​IMG]

It is brand new too! They only have two left. I thought it was worth the share. I had never seen the pillows before. It is $23 and free shipping. Not too bad for a licensed pillow. I paid about the same when I got a Meowth one for a friend. I think they may be made by the same people. Not sure.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Yokai-W...881475?hash=item3ad6fb11c3:g:NEEAAOSwo4pYcee~

2. Diam0ndL4ce

Diam0ndL4ce
    Expand Collapse

That is so cute!! I actually collect kitty stuff and have an office room with my cat collection all over the place. That would be very nice to have on my computer chair. I may get one :)

3. SSKenny

SSKenny
    Expand Collapse

Merch is incredibly sparse here in the UK. If I want anything decent, I have to either order online or hope for the best at conventions, which at the min are also extremely sparse.
    I mean, there are a few toys in Toys 'R Us, but not as much as I'm seeing say the Yo-Kai Facebook group sharing pictures of. It's pretty damn frustrating seeing all this stuff I want and can't have XD
    Managed to pick up a couple of Japanese charms from a con I went to last year of Blizzaria and USAPyon which is nice. Also some of these caramel corn chips with Jibanyan all over them (which were strange tasting, but nice), and a model kit of Jibanyan and Tsuchinoko Panda in concert.

But just something simple like that pillow? I'd love to have that! But alas... I was born in the wrong country to be a Yo-Kai fan :(
    On a pillowy note however, I've been considering for a while making oversized plush of the wib wobs in Wibble Wobble, which could be used as pillows :D