[West USA] Exactly where is Yokai View merch becoming offered?

Discussion in 'General' started by sizzledizzle, Jul 11, 2016.

1. sizzledizzle

sizzledizzle
    Expand Collapse

I know there is a couple of on-line merchants currently promoting things like Jibanyan coin purses but I was questioning if there had been any brick and motar shops promoting Yokai View merch when the game launches (Nov. 6th) (Walmart,Target,GameStop)?
    EDIT: Okay I see a particular view medal is becoming offered away at particular merchants by way of the toy view pre-purchase, and some issues are going to be accessible for pre-purchase in-shop correct when the game launches. But is there something that is really going to be in shops on the 6th?

2. nyan chan

nyan chan
    Expand Collapse

The only factor in shop on the 6th is the game and technique manual. The initial pieces of merchandise to come out are [these](http://www.yo-kai-globe.com/customer-items.php) but I am not certain if they will be in retail or not, their release date is November 16th!

3. baelor30091

baelor30091
    Expand Collapse

This ought to solution all of your concerns.

4. SirRedWizard

SirRedWizard
    Expand Collapse

I may go in Toys R Us tomorrow and inquire them if they know when they will begin promoting some of the other toys.

5. z9z9

z9z9
    Expand Collapse

The toys are planned to be launched January of subsequent yr.
    There is some speculation of the medals coming this month but we do not know that...

6. Ashmilk

Ashmilk
    Expand Collapse

Thank you! Obtaining that NYCC medal is going to be a genuine discomfort....

7. Komasan

Komasan
    Expand Collapse

I have had some luck in local comic shops. I have yet to find any cards locally but I would check out any kind of comic book shops in your area that carry items related to Pokemon. They tend to carry other anime items similar to them.