I has arrived

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ven Vanity, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Ven Vanity

Ven Vanity
    Expand Collapse

So hello ladies and gentlemen and everyone in between. My name is Venard Vanity, altho just call me simply Ven. I am just a silly waffle disguised as human hehehe. I am 18 years old and live in Finland (as such I dont own YW1 yet *sad violin*). I am currently a highschool student

I am. A huuge fan of Yokai Watch. Its my current passion at the moment. I think that it is a charming and unique little franchise with lots of loveable little critters. My favorite yokais include (but not limited to as I love a lot of them) Venoct, B3NK1, Chansin and his evolution line in general, Hanako-san, both of Nurarihyons servants (Nekokiyo and Inumaro) ,Yakkai ,KANTETSU,Hitsumabushu and Snartle. AS said before havent played any of the games yet but I have watch a lets play of the first and watched a lots of the anime. I am addicted to it

Besides YW I have other interests too. These include thinking of weird phonemons,researching anything that interest me,mythology,overanalysing and drawing. I am a huge gamer as well. Besides YW I am a huge fan of the obscure Densetsu No Stafy series.

So thats about me I guess. I hope I will have fun here

Ogama likes this.
  2. darkfiend

darkfiend
    Expand Collapse

Hey Ven, welcome to the forum. If you have a 3DS you gotta try the game out :)

3. Ven Vanity

Ven Vanity
    Expand Collapse

I own a 3ds the thing is where I live the game isnt even out yet