New Years Resolutions

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by RyanFritz, Jan 18, 2016.

1. RyanFritz

RyanFritz
    Expand Collapse

Did anyone here make a new years resolution? I didn't just because I feel like if you're going to try and better yourself, then you should start as soon as you can. Don't wait until a certain day to start.

2. lilyrae

lilyrae
    Expand Collapse

I usually make one that's the same every year and then just try to stick to that. It's always to just try and eat healthier. I think that it's important to make sure that you eat well, so I want to make sure that I do that.

3. AmberSmith

AmberSmith
    Expand Collapse

I don't really like new years resolutions either. I honestly can't think of the last time that I made one, that's how long ago it was! I just think that they are a waste of time.

4. Ogama

Ogama
    Expand Collapse

I actually came up with some... I want to get my right ear pierced in the summer solstice, I want to watch Beyblade Burst and Evangelion, and... I will attempt to make let's plays of Sonic Adventure DX and Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR-.

~Ogama

5. Komasan

Komasan
    Expand Collapse

I am bumping this since we are in a new year again. I made a bit of a promise so to speak that I would move more and get in better shape. I am not horribly overweight or anything but I need to exercise more and keep my body happy.