Character

Discussion in 'General' started by RyanFritz, Jan 18, 2016.

1. RyanFritz

RyanFritz
    Expand Collapse

Is there a character that you loved before the game or the show came out, and it was your favorite but now it's not? I'm curious to see if anyone really liked a character and then ended up liking another one more. Or even if there was a character that you thought you would like, but didn't like that much.

2. lilyrae

lilyrae
    Expand Collapse

No, I didn't just because I pretty much liked all of them from the start. I didn't have a favorite that I liked right in the beginning. They were all pretty good, and I didn't hate any of them.

3. Ven Vanity

Ven Vanity
    Expand Collapse

Is this regarding YW

I didnt care for Yakkai (one f the Kaima executives) that much first but nowadays I absolutely adore them. Theyre a cutie imo. Some other yokais I ended up liking more than I thought were the bear mascot one on YW2,B3NK1, Dimmy, Marc Orcaberg and Noroi No Hanako .Probably the most surprising is that originally i really didn't care ofr Nurarihyons servants that much... but then spmethi happened and nowadays I just adore them both to bits (this is especially the case with Nekokiyo as my opinion pf him went frpm "I only like him because he is a non Jibanyan variant cat" to being one of my top favorites lol. I always liked Inumaro tho, altho I like him bow more than I thought

As for the opposite, KANTETSU used to be my favorite, but nowaday i didnt like him that much. He is still one of my favorites,not just the favorite. Damona,Kyuubi, Komasan and the Generals (Tsuchigumo and Oogama) are a few others I liked a lot at one point,but nowadays not as much

For me the weirdest case is Hanako san. When I first found out about YE,her design was one of my favorites. Then my love for her faded...until much later I started to like her again after seeing her in the anime .