How hands on do you believe Disney XD will be with the anime in the u.s.?

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by nyan chan, Oct 16, 2015.

1. nyan chan

nyan chan
    Expand Collapse

How hands on do you believe Disney XD will be with the anime? And by hands on I how will they promote/advertise it? Like do you believe they will have a great deal of re-runs and promote it like gravity falls/place a mini game on the XD app/ just display the episodes and that is all? What do you feel?

2. Ashmilk

Ashmilk
    Expand Collapse

I believe as soon as the video game is launched and the series proves it is worth, Disney XD will give it a great deal of marketing.

It pulled in some fantastic ratings last week, so that is a plus. Let us hope these ratings carry on and get higher.

#2 Ashmilk, Oct 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2015
  3. Fionna Branda

Fionna Branda
    Expand Collapse

I generally detest advertisements, but I would gladly welcome Yo-kai advertisements. I truly want this to be effective so I really want them to market the heck out of the game and the anime. I believe they should remain up to date with their web sites, and with their on-air adverts. I believe they should provide on-demand streaming of the anime as well.

But on the flip side, if they market it a lot, they might attain the opposite goal.

General, I believe they've received a truly great product here and I hope they make use of it.

4. SirRedWizard

SirRedWizard
    Expand Collapse

I believe Yo-Kai Watch is something that Disney is going to truly want to market. It has the possibility to be really big, but only if consumers really know about it.

5. baelor30091

baelor30091
    Expand Collapse

I really feel like they are going to promote it a great deal, because Youkai Watch has tons of potential. Or at least, I hope they promote it a great deal. I do not want the anime to turn out to be like what occurred to Doraemon. Nevertheless, I really feel like with it is backed up by the game and the manga, it may not turn out to be like Doraemon.

6. AmberSmith

AmberSmith
    Expand Collapse

I mean I think if it's on that channel then yes they will do some good promoting of it. I mean you usually don't see a new show come on a channel and then just have them not promote it. I mean I really hope that they do promote it well so that more people will watch and see how awesome that it is!

7. lilyrae

lilyrae
    Expand Collapse

I think that they will do a pretty good job. I think that they have for pretty much all the shows that they show on there. So, I think that for the most part they will do a good job. Plus, like others have said I think that it does have some pretty good potential of being a really good show, and they know that.