Youkai watch 2

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by theawesome1, Dec 15, 2015.

1. theawesome1

theawesome1
    Expand Collapse

Im not sure if this goes here, But I was wondering when you guys think Youkai watch 2 is gonna be released in The US, I think Its gonna probably be released in the summer ( around the same time Youkai watch 3 is gonna be in japan) or spring 2016 Because that' s usually when games are released most of the time , I dont know that's what I think

2. darkfiend

darkfiend
    Expand Collapse

You're right, pretty sure i read somewhere that the plan is to release YW2 in U.S. in summer 2016

3. RyanFritz

RyanFritz
    Expand Collapse

That's exciting to hear. I actually didn't know that they were releasing something like that!

4. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    Expand Collapse

That's awesome they are doing that. I had no idea that they were making another one. I guess that's just something awesome to look forward to in the summer!

5. theawesome1

theawesome1
    Expand Collapse

do you remember where you heard that from plus if it does end up being true that is great news

6. Whisper

Whisper
    Expand Collapse

The game hasn't released in Europe yet if I'm not mistaken, so I feel Level-5 will see how it sales there before they decide to translate the second game.
    However; given how much they're marketing the franchise here, I feel there's hope for a sequel.

To be fair, there was a time where we were wondering if we were going to get Pokémon Gold and SIlver, which is laughable looking back at it now.
    Hopefully Yo-Kai watch will be the same in that regard.