Favorite Toy?

Discussion in 'Toys' started by lilyrae, Nov 23, 2015.

1. lilyrae

lilyrae
    Expand Collapse

Do you have a favorite toy have you've seen yet? I honestly don't think that I have a favorite yet, but there are some pretty cute ones out there. I love the toys that they've made, I just wish that they would sell them in the stores.

2. AmberSmith

AmberSmith
    Expand Collapse

I think that many of the toys are very cute. I also don't think that I could pick one though. They really made the toys very cute. I love the variety that they have come out with too!

3. lilyrae

lilyrae
    Expand Collapse

I am the same way. They are all so adorable that it's so hard to pick! I usually find new ones every week that I think are so adorable.

4. AmberSmith

AmberSmith
    Expand Collapse

I know, it's hard not to buy them all the time. I seriously think that I buy a new one about each week! It's hard to help it.

5. Whisper

Whisper
    Expand Collapse

I don't own anything yet (Hopefully that'll be a different story tomorrow), but I'm a fan of the Medal Moments Noko, it's so cute!
    I also like the Japan exclusive female protag's watch toy, I really hope that comes Stateside.

And not a toy exactly, but I really like the Medallium, I appreciate how accurate it seems to the one in the game/anime. And I'm a sucker for stickers.
    (I haven't been able to see any of the merch in person yet, so this is going from what I can see from the stock photos.)