What cards do you have thus far?

Discussion in 'Trading Card Game' started by Komasan, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Komasan

Komasan
    Expand Collapse

I am curious to see what everyone has, for those of you who do collect them.

I haven't gotten any yet. Every time I do go to get them at my local comic shop, the ones I want are gone. A friend of mine (online) has a pretty beefy collection from what I have seen.

2. ToadalDude

ToadalDude
    Expand Collapse

Wait a minute... They're being sold in the US? The Inspirit Card website is for people in Japan speaking English, since the prices are in yen. If they are being sold in the US I have to get a pack!

3. lamoracke

lamoracke
    Expand Collapse

I just bought like 100 packs and am 2 foils from the set. Lots to trade. I need #87 amd #95. Anyone want to trade?

Komasan likes this.
  4. Komasan

Komasan
    Expand Collapse

Yuppers! I actually found some at Walmart! I got some not too long ago. I have been trying to get back to my roots of playing card games. I am getting back in to Yugioh and Pokemon (the card games) as well.

5. Komasan

Komasan
    Expand Collapse

Which foils did you end up getting? I plan on getting more cards soon here. Just been dealing with the aftershock of "brokeness" from Christmas haha. Ironically enough, I got some cards for Christmas too.