MORE INFO ABOUT YOKAI MOVIE

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Dracunyan, Oct 31, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Dracunyan

Dracunyan
    Expand Collapse

Im a little disappointed I want to know more about the yokai watch movie in us. I know there was a october 15th screening. But they said only one time? Does that mean those people who saw the film were lucky? and that well we will never enjoy our side of yokai? CAN I have a DVD american release date? please. I can watch anime with subtitles. But the movie and the show for yokai in this point of view i think needs to be seen in english for us. A dvd release? please tell me. If it was only one time at that stupid event then. wow. Bullshit. Just wow.

2. Komasan

Komasan
    Expand Collapse

I have not looked in to this myself. I had no idea they were only doing one screening. I know this is bad but you can probably find it online somewhere that streams anime. I haven't seen a release for the US anywhere though.

3. Dracunyan

Dracunyan
    Expand Collapse

Good news good sir! its gonnna be on disney XD NEXT SATURDAY AT 6Am And 9AM AMAZING I saw it and went through time or should I say held the right button and click timer once i saw it. This will be in my DVR FOREVER!

4. ToadalDude

ToadalDude
    Expand Collapse

The hype is REAL!