Collect Them all!

Discussion in 'Toys' started by Remington, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Remington

Remington
    Expand Collapse

Hi all.
    So I'm new to the whole yokai medal collecting, as some have seen the American yokai toys have hit the shelves..four of my local stores are packed full of them.. I've seen it all from plushe's to the coin holders. But what I really want is to manage to collect all the medals. Let me first say that I really have a love hate relationship with the whole blind bag thing, I love the idea of opening one see what your gonna get at random..But at the same time It's a HUGE money sink that I just don't have... well these, as maybe a few have found out, are packaged in a "set" order. My goal is simple..to get them all and spend the least amount of money trying not to get many doubles as I can..I managed to put together a list of how the packages come (I got all this information from the few packs I've opened myself, and watching youtube unboxing's)

(MEDALS IN ORDER FROM TOP TO BOTTOM ARE SHOWN HERE FROM LEFT TO RIGHT THERE'S THREE IN EACH PACKAGE)
    [​IMG]
    There seems to be 24 packs total, I put a blue box around the Medals that are on TOP in the package
    the Red box is the only package that Im not sure which one is on TOP so if anyone can help there, it would be awesome.

Mainly For my own information..does ANYONE have any ideas on how to get these more accuractly..I have been feeling the top medals "symbol" to kind of get an idea of what will be in it..but even then its almost impossible to feel it correctly and know..ANY help would be awsome..also I hope this helps others

Whisper likes this.
  2. Remington

Remington
    Expand Collapse

Just wanted to add that I just "tested" myself with the help of my list, I was using my finger nail to outline the Indent of the yokai symbols, I felt a heart (charming) on top and the bottom I felt the S marking (Slippery) and I was SPOT on and got the golden rare. I figure if you atleast have a general idea that if your wrong about what you got you can atleast return it to get some money back to try again :)
    Also if you want to get the golden super rare start by getting packages with the heart symbol on top!

3. darkfiend

darkfiend
    Expand Collapse

wow thank you for the awesome information and research. Can't wait to test it out when I get my packs. I'll let you know if I can figure out any new information.

4. Whisper

Whisper
    Expand Collapse

Thank you so much for this chart!
    Hopefully finding a Noko medal will be easier than befriending it! :D

Pamski likes this.
  5. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    Expand Collapse

I have to agree with you there. It stinks if you're buying a bunch of them and you just keep getting the same ones over and over, it's a waste of money. But these sound like they would be fun to collect.

6. Remington

Remington
    Expand Collapse

Thanks guys, so far my collection is growing great..only got 2 doubles and I'm currently trading them off at https://www.reddit.com/r/YokaiSwap/
    (you all should check it for possible trades) I'm still hoping that this list helps and will be shared for all to see. Also seems that toywiz.com is saying that the Tattletell and Noko moment monuments toys are going to be the "hard" ones to find..usually there right with these things..so better pick those up first!

7. Whisper

Whisper
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the info, I'll make sure to grab a Noko if I see one then.

8. Komasan

Komasan
    Expand Collapse

Nice chart! I have yet to get any of these but I really want a few of them. I don't need a huge collection, not like I have anywhere to keep them! (Off at college, my dorm is TIE-KNEE!) haha