Yo-Kai View overseas audience

Discussion in 'General' started by z9z9, Jul 11, 2016.

1. z9z9

z9z9
    Expand Collapse

Who do you believe the audience for Yo-Kai View overseas will be? Mainly children, a combine of children and grownups, and so on. Individual stories about Yo-Kai View followers are okay as well.

2. chloe29

chloe29
    Expand Collapse

There will be a great deal children into Yo-kai View simply because they are the target audience but I have noticed a great deal of grownups and teens on-line who are also interested in Yo-kai View.

3. Komasan

Komasan
    Expand Collapse

I think there is a good mix in the series to attract adults. I mean I am 19 and I really dig the show. They have some nice adult humor hidden in the series as well as good learning things for children like forming friendships and what not. I think it will be 50/50.

4. shandyray

shandyray
    Expand Collapse

The show is on Disney XD a channel I have never watched. Maybe if t were on Cartoon Network it would have more veiwers. Here's a quick comparison as to why Disney XD is not the best place for animes to get adapted into English. Anyone ever heard of Doraemon? It's an old beloved Japanese show, kind like how Mickey Mouse is loved by Americans. That blue cat has the same reputation with Japanese people. That show has been translated into pretty much every language except English. Disney finally did it.

Anyway it was not that good. That's not just my opinion, I kind of enjoyed it. The guy who voices Nate also voiced the boy from Doraemon. I never hear anything about that show. Does anybody know what will happen?

Yo-Kai Watch the show is funny. I enjoy watching it. The only thing is that it comes on at times that I am not able to watch it.