Who is Katie?

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Ashmilk, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Ashmilk

Ashmilk
    Expand Collapse

Katie is a girl in Nate's class at school. She is highly intelligent, but is worried that she does not meet her mother's standards, and is often admired by the male students, particularly Nate. She is the female protagonist in both the video games and the shoujo manga series. In contrast to Nate's Watch, Katie's Yo-Kai Watch is shaped like a pocket watch with a floral design, which Katie hangs around her neck. Outside of a dream Whisper has in episode 67, she does not possess a Yo-Kai Watch in the anime series and is unaware of the presence of Yo-kai.

Another character that I feel many can find common ground with. Many of us, at all ages, feel like we will not meet the standards of our parents, no matter how "good" we are at something. She makes the perfect match for being friends with Nate because she is smart but also feels "average".

2. chloe29

chloe29
    Expand Collapse

I do enjoy her personality. It is cocky yet sweet. You can definitely sense a crush forming with her and Nate which is adorable at their ages.

3. RyanFritz

RyanFritz
    Expand Collapse

I have to agree with you. I mean I love characters that we can all relate to, so this character is just great. I know that I always worried when I was younger and still now that I won't meet up to the standards that my parents want. I think that it's pretty much every kids worst nightmare. And no matter how hard we are trying, we just don't feel like we do enough.

4. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    Expand Collapse

I have to agree that she is going to be a good character. And it does seem like something will happen with Nate in the show. I mean it always seems like that when you're watching a show. They always make those kinds of characters fall in love.