Watching the Show

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by RyanFritz, Nov 12, 2015.

1. RyanFritz

RyanFritz
    Expand Collapse

Do you think that a lot of people will tune in the watch the show? I know that it's good for all ages, so I'm sure that a good amount of people will. Also, does anyone know the time it airs? I would love to watch it because I think that it's going to be very good!

2. Komanyan

Komanyan
    Expand Collapse

I actually prefer to watch the Japanese version with english subs on Kissanime. there are english dubs online too.

#2 Komanyan, Nov 17, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
  3. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    Expand Collapse

That's interesting that you say that @Komanyan . I don't think that I have heard someone say that before. I know that I really like the English version best.

4. Komanyan

Komanyan
    Expand Collapse

Lol well the main reason i like the japanese version of the anime is because the japanese names of the Yo-Kai are actually really punny if you understand japanese. I guess it would have been really difficult for the translation team to find english equivalents because many of the japanese names require you to know some japanese culture to understand.

5. lilyrae

lilyrae
    Expand Collapse

I'm sure that many people will. I mean I think that many people will enjoy it. I actually saw a sign for it today when I was in Walmart, so it's good that people will have a chance to see it when they are looking at games.

6. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    Expand Collapse

That is true. So, that is a pretty good way of putting it. I mean it makes sense, I do always like the names that they have.