I'm Happy to Introduce Myself!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by KyubeeNeko, Oct 29, 2016.

1. KyubeeNeko

KyubeeNeko
    Expand Collapse

-

❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎

My name is Rhett and I am a teenager who loves Yo-Kai Watch with all his heart! I also love other games like Super Mario Maker, Animal Crossing, and Pokémon. I often draw and write in my free time. I have a huge soft spot for animals and children. My best friends say I'm supportive, caring, affectionate, and loyal. I'm very interested in starting an art or writing career in a couple years.

I started to have an interest in Yo-Kai Watch weeks before it was officially released in the states. At first, I thought the game looked boring and I honestly had the impression it was very similar to Pokémon. I realized later on I was completely wrong about it being anything like Pokémon and that the series has great storylines and creatures that are beyond original and fantastic.

If anyone wants to ask me any questions or just wants to get to know me better, please message me on here!

❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎✭❤︎

-

2. Buchinyan

Buchinyan
    Expand Collapse

I am kinda failing to find your nyickname funny. Nyo offence, though!

3. Komasan

Komasan
    Expand Collapse

Welcome Rhett! I too enjoy super mario maker! I was actually on a binge a few weeks ago watching people play levels on Youtube. I love how some of these levels are just so dang hard to beat but it keeps the game fun.