Finished the Game

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by AmberSmith, Jan 7, 2016.

1. AmberSmith

AmberSmith
    Expand Collapse

Has anyone finished the game yet? I haven't, but I"m wondering if anyone else has. I don't know how far I am yet, but I'm sure that I'm close. And if you finished, did you love the game? Did you hear it?

2. Whisper

Whisper
    Expand Collapse

I've finished the game. I really enjoyed the game overall, even with the little problems I've had with it.

I'd say my biggest problems with the game is how random befriending is, and important items for quests or fusion having really low drop rates.
    My biggest problem with the game was the way they threw a final boss in just for the sake of having a final boss, and the writing for the end. Being a longtime Level-5 fan, seeing this writing quality is disappointing.
    Honestly, my complaints are minor annoyances more than anything else. I'm sure the next game (assuming we get it) will fix most of my problems.

3. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    Expand Collapse

I agree with you, I also really liked the game a lot. I thought that it was very good, but like you said there were a couple things that I also wish they had fixed. But overall, a very good game and I'm glad that I bought it.

4. AmberSmith

AmberSmith
    Expand Collapse

Well that's great to hear! I'm glad that you did like it even though there were some minor things that you didn't like about it. I'm almost done with it, so I can't wait until I'm finished with it, but also not because it's just such a good game!

5. KyubiKreme

KyubiKreme
    Expand Collapse

i finished it to it was so awesome:):p[​IMG]

6. Komasan

Komasan
    Expand Collapse

I ended up getting it last month and played through it as fast as I could before school started back up. I have since wanted to get the new one that came out but I haven't found the time. I am going to get it for sure next weekend. I am going to take my time with this one though so I can really understand and enjoy it.