Do you have any pets?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Fionna Branda, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Fionna Branda

Fionna Branda
    Expand Collapse

I love love LOVE cats! I actually own 4! There names are Minxy, Waffles, Lilly, and Berry. I know, strange names but I like them. Minxy is the oldest of the 4 and easily the most inactive. I swear she sleeps 23 hours a day! haha And then Berry is the youngest, only 6 months old!

2. chloe29

chloe29
    Expand Collapse

I have one cat and one fish (beta). The cat is 3 years of age and his name is Tom. I know it is boring lol. And the fish is named Burst. I had him for about a year. I would like to get another cat after I finish college.

3. RyanFritz

RyanFritz
    Expand Collapse

I only have a dog. My parents said that they wouldn't get a cat because of the all the hair they shed, but my dog sheds so much. But I have a little black pug, and his name is Remy. He's 6 years old, so he's getting to be pretty old. I actually just moved from my parents house though, and would love to get some kind of pet of my own.

4. AmberSmith

AmberSmith
    Expand Collapse

I actually also have on cat. Her name is glitter, I know it's a weird name I didn't pick that one out, that was my sister's doing. She's very cute and she's only a year old and she's black. I would love to get another one just because I love cats when they are kittens, so maybe at some point I will get another one.

5. theawesome1

theawesome1
    Expand Collapse

I have 2 dogs there names are prince and tinkerbell , well prince is the family dog

6. Ogama

Ogama
    Expand Collapse

I have three black cats. Neru(寝る), Shinobu(偲ぶ), and Sousuke(宗助)

7. Ven Vanity

Ven Vanity
    Expand Collapse

Nah. My mom is allergic so I am not having any pets in my house

Would love to have some reptiles,snakes or eels tho

8. Komasan

Komasan
    Expand Collapse

Me and my girlfriend are going to pick up a kitten next week actually. We are not sure what to name him but he is a beautiful ragdoll cat. His eyes are amazing! We only got to see video and pictures of him since they live nearly 4 hours away. They are meeting us half way when we go to pick him up. I'm excited, I never owned a cat!