Anyone out there collecting TCG still?

Discussion in 'Trading Card Game' started by lamoracke, Jan 14, 2017.

1. lamoracke

lamoracke
    Expand Collapse

Packs are on clearance at Walmart for only $2 each. Great time to get some. Those starter packs are half price and those tins with 4 packs and medals are only $9.

I am looking for folks to help me get the last couple of foils i need. I need Illoo #87 and whoever #95 is. It must logically be Mochismo or Leadoni.

Thanks.

2. Komasan

Komasan
    Expand Collapse

I will have to see what I got. I had no idea they got marked down! Are they in store or online? I will have to snag some myself. I am not sure how many short I am. I know I don't have all of them though.

3. SSKenny

SSKenny
    Expand Collapse

...There's a card game?
    No way! I want that so bad, someone send me some XD

4. Pamski

Pamski
    Expand Collapse

I am still collecting them but I am in Australia. I need 47, 63, 72, 78, 79, 84, 88, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 100, 101, 105, 109,110. Ours are not on clearance and I can not find anyone over here who is collecting them to trade with. Do you think they will keep making the cards in English? With a few tweaks and additional cards it could be a really great game but they don't seem to have done very well over here. Actually none of the stuff seems to be doing great over here, I can barely find anything over here and no where is stocking the medalium pages past series one despite selling the medals and watch.

5. jazmints

jazmints
    Expand Collapse

So Walmart clearanced them? I guess this means they were not selling as good as they thought they would. It seems people are still all about Pokemon and that other one I never got in to... the guy with the spikey hair lol

6. Pamski

Pamski
    Expand Collapse

Yu Gi Oh. Yeah I am not into that one either.

7. Craken

Craken
    Expand Collapse

Any chance anyone has a pdf or scan of the game rules? I bought a bunch but not a starter set.