Consoles

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Danielle Davidson, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    Expand Collapse

What other consoles do you have besides the DS that you have? I have a PS4, and I have to say that I really love it. I used to be really big into the Xbox's, but that all changed after I played around with a friends PS4.

2. lilyrae

lilyrae
    Expand Collapse

I actually have an Xbox. I really was against it at first because I didn't thank that they would be very good, but that's not true. I love my Xbox and I couldn't change it for the world!

3. Casanuva

Casanuva
    Expand Collapse

I have the DS Lite and 2DS! I also have an Xbox 360 and a PS Vita (my love), and my brother and I have an N64, a Wii, and a WiiU that we share. I really want a PS3 though. Aside from Yokai Watch of course all I've been playing lately is the Tales Of series, and there aren't many for consoles I own. A PS4 would be cool too, but I don't really have the money. What games do you like for PS4?

4. SirRedWizard

SirRedWizard
    Expand Collapse

I play mostly destiny on PS4 lol. How are the Tales Of series? I've always wanted to try them but don't know where to start

5. Casanuva

Casanuva
    Expand Collapse

That was the main reason I took so long to play them too; there are so many. They're good though! A bit shallow and fanservice-y sometimes but the characters are great and they're very fun. Great world and weapon design too. You can really start with any of them, except the ones that are obviously sequels (Tales of Xillia 2, etc.) since the stories aren't really connected aside from little references from older games in more recent ones. My favorites of the ones I've played are Tales of Vesperia for the 360/PS3 in terms of characters and story and Tales of Hearts R for Vita in terms of gameplay.

6. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    Expand Collapse

I have a lot of them that I do play. I like BioShock, Assassins Creed, and other games like that. I love them because I love the adventure that they take you on.

7. Ogama

Ogama
    Expand Collapse

3DS, 3DS Japan ver., DSI, DS, Wii U, Wii, three PS2s, a Genesis, and a PS3.

8. Komasan

Komasan
    Expand Collapse

I have a PS4, PS4, Nintendo Wii-U, and I play on my PC. I been mostly playing on my PC the last few months since I have just been trying to relax indoors. The heat here has been awful. I plan on getting the new 3DS when Pokemon Sun and Moon comes out.