Dog Tags

Discussion in 'Toys' started by Blu, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Blu

Blu
    Expand Collapse

2. Whisper

Whisper
    Expand Collapse

I'm hoping for pictures of the actual tags to emerge soon,they look like a fun novelty if nothing else.

3. lilyrae

lilyrae
    Expand Collapse

Ohh that's exciting! I can't wait until those come out, I think that I'm going to have to buy some of those!

4. AmberSmith

AmberSmith
    Expand Collapse

I love checking out the new stuff that's coming out for YokaiWatch. I feel like there are so many things now to buy, but I can only find them online. I haven't found anything in stores.

5. Whisper

Whisper
    Expand Collapse

I know that depending on where you live, sometimes you won't get things shipped as fast as other places.
    I collect Monster High dolls, and other people have gotten some of the new dolls months ago, we got them where I live a week before Christmas.

Keep looking! They'll arrive sooner or later!

6. Remington

Remington
    Expand Collapse

Dang, I just found out about these..Still havnt seen them, wonder where they will hang them. They also seem pretty expensive but I'm still going to buy a few ASAP to try em out, Also been reading the "rares" are the shaped dog tags (Common is normal rectangle shape) so feel those bags out first people!

Just wanted to add, if anyone see's these or there out already please let me know where u saw them

#6 Remington, Jan 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  7. AmberSmith

AmberSmith
    Expand Collapse

Oh wow, that's true. My sister used to have those Monster High Dolls, they were pretty cool. I didn't know they were still making them though!

8. Remington

Remington
    Expand Collapse

So I got on the Enterplay facebook and sent them a private msg asking when/why they weren't in stores yet. I got a response of-

"We received quite a few boxes of them to the office recently, and many more should be on their way to many stores! When we have a more definitive answer we'll post on our page. Thanks for your interest, and we hope you enjoy them!"

So yeah pretty much any day now :). I for one can't wait, I went out to walmart and found a few Enterplay Bakugan dog tags to try them out as a whole.. and I gotta say I love them!! Bakugan was only 1$ because there older. But I think Yokai watch tags will be $2.99 ea.

9. Remington

Remington
    Expand Collapse

[​IMG]
    They posted a picture. I was hoping to see the stickers too. They are really cool looking!

Komasan likes this.
  10. darkfiend

darkfiend
    Expand Collapse

Wow they look awesome, better than I thought.

Lol, did you buy 2 boxes of them??

11. Remington

Remington
    Expand Collapse

Alas I wish I had those boxes, that's actually a picture of Enterplay LLC's Desk the company who made them or brought them here. They posted it on there facebook page after I asked when they would come out here because it said january!

12. Komasan

Komasan
    Expand Collapse

Those are super nice! I haven't seen these yet but I kind of want to get a few... I think you all know which one I have my eye on!...

[​IMG]

13. Ogama

Ogama
    Expand Collapse

I'm still on a hunt for the dog tag of my beloved wife.

14. Komasan

Komasan
    Expand Collapse

Which one are you looking for? I actually found a comic shop locally that sells them. I am going to go back and get a few before they are gone. I went in there for something else and didn't have enough cash one me -_-

15. Ogama

Ogama
    Expand Collapse

The one and only, my pride and joy, my son of all Youkai, the one I caress because I possess, the best one their is, none other than my sweet lovely bunches of Venoct.

16. Komasan

Komasan
    Expand Collapse

I did a bit of digging and I can't seem to find it either. I wonder if they only made so many of them or something. I think it is worth checking on ebay. Sometimes stuff like this surfaces out of no where.